Tuesday, September 20, 2005

marathon/ superior ridge


mmmm... banana. eating after marathon







superior ridge. summit 11132 ft.



my life as of late:

1. I'm preparing to leave to Curitiba, Brazil on December 13th. I'll be there for 18 months. 1.5 years. Serving an LDS mission.
2. I ran the Nordic Track Top of Utah Marathon last Saturday! Gorgeous. Okay PR: 4 hours and 15 minutes. okay... I'm still pretty sore. but feeling mucho better today.
3. I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. So I'm swollen like no other. Basically I'm just taking pain killers and lounging right now. which isn't all that fun to me. but me body must needs to recover.
4. climbed mount superior in 4 hours with Mike last week. awesome climb!! my legs were something else after this climb! black, blue, and bloody!
5. working as a CNA. my patients are amazing!
6. volunteering for hospice.
7. taking Portuguese!
8. reading scriptures
9. playing with Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home