Tuesday, July 05, 2005

100 things about me


1. I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
2. I love reading The Book of Mormon and the Bible
3. I love to disco rollerskate... meaning I love to rollerskate to disco music
4. I love to sketch people's faces
5. I went from an Art major to a Math major to a Nursing major
6. I'm indecisive when making big decisions
7. Although I'm indecisive I do not like it when people make decisions for me
8. I workout every morning
9. I love exercising first thing in the morning
10. my family thinks I work out too much
11. i love to get really really grouse and sweaty and exhaust my body--then take a gorgeous shower!!! ah..
12. i love mountains and mountain air
13. i can't stand having dry hands
14. i love cologne on a handsome jaw line
15. i like tall (concerning men)
16. i feel guilty whenever I complain or gossip
17. I am scared of people who have tempers

18. I rarely yell or get mad
19. I love houses with many open spaces, great big windows, and lots of white/creamy, warmish tones
20. I've never had an eating disorder
21. I love peanut butter
22. Amo Brasileiros e Brasileiras
23. I love to camp-- love to be in a tent during a rain storm
24. I won state champion of couple's figure rollerskating in 2002
25. My family is always encouraging me to persue my 'artistic gift'
26. I'm going into nursing so that i'll have money
27. I spent a year and 6 months in Brazil as a missionary of my Church

28. I have many many wonderful memories of my childhood with my family.
29. I think that reading is the key to gaining knowledge and understanding. the more you read the better
30. I love Brazil

31. I love The United States of America too
32. love speeding across a glassy lake at suset or sinrise or whenever...
33. I love to play the piano. its my form of venting
34. I have spent countless hours among/preaching and serving people who are very poor

35. I'm supposed to be running a marathon in two months
36. I believe my mother is my truest friend
37. My ballerina teacher wanted me to dance for ballet west
38. I love to latin, ballroom, and country dance
39. I've modeled for two different photographers
40. and I just did pictures I hope my family will never see
41. I love baking chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
42. I wish I had a gay guy friend that could be close to me like a boyfriend
43. so that I would have someone to hang out with all the time
44. I love words
45. I am a voluteer for IHC hospice home care
46. I grew up being bullied by a girl in my ballet class
47. I never told my mother because I was ashamed
48. All the other girls where in her power and tormented me also
49. I grew up believing I was very very ugly
50. It took a great deal of reading and therapy and boyfriends to overcome this. i'm over it now
51. I think people who have dementia and alzhemers very funny
52. I love passion and romance
53. I watch television very rarely, but will turn it on for back ground noise
54. I love to be with the person I'm love with and it doesn't matter what we do as long as I'm with him
55. I love fattening food... all of it. especially chocolate with peanut butter

56. Other people are my number 1 reason for living
57. I think everyone has good intentions and deserves the benefit of the doubt
58. I think everyone should sing regardless of talent
59. I love to dip my food in stuff... anything. i love dipping
60. I have to retake Human physiology, anatomy, and chemistry because I got a C- in all of them
61. my brothers are the 4 most beautiful guys in this world. sweet, charming, hard-working, good men
62. I 've operated a tractor (back hoe with buck and shovel) in order to install a plumbing system
62. I've installed a plumbing system and plumbing manifold for 4 houses
63. I know how to install and fix spriklers
64. my dad loves to work on cars
65. he has me help him work on cars, transmissions... everything
66. I'm fascinated by eyes and lips. I love eyes that sparkle.
67. I have very sexual fantasies about my x-boyfriend. (which are very sexy might I add) and i feel guilty for having them
68. I enjoy wearing granny underwear. once in a while sexy is fine... just not as comfy
69. I'm very loyal to those I love
70. I will do anything to be on time
71. my family used to tease me to death about spending too much time in the bathroom
72. my brother used to fart on my head when I was little
73. I absolutely suck at cooking. dang!
74. everyone in my familyhas dark hair and blue eyes.
75. I love analyzing peoples faces... artistically. focusing on the lines and contours as they move in space
76. i do NOT like being alone if i can be around people i love
77. i would rather be alone that be around pessimistic people
78. i love big dogs. we've always had yellow labradors
78. i want to have a great dane or anything huge... a masstiff, borzoi, st. bernard
79. I'm fascinated by the way people define reality
80. my grandmother started a charity for troubled youth. shes accomplished very much. she's my hero
81. i love to laugh. real laugh. the type that hurts your stomach
82. i love making others laugh
83. i enjoy wit and dry humor
84. i'm overly passionate
85. i eat ice cream every night. I love cookie dough... I love digging for cookie dough in icecream
86. my dad says that i'm his "princess"
87. he demands kisses from me. i love this.

88. I went to Italy to search out art. particularly Caravaggio and Bernini
89. i love math equations
90. I believe that some day I'll be a very good cook

91. i enjoy hard work followed by serious relaxation
92. i love to play basketball, golf, and I love to snow & water ski, and bike
93. i love going to cultural events
94. I am not incredibly private. I'll open up to most anyone
95. I've been heart broken three times... each time thinking I'd never find anyone ever again. but i always do
96. I love all species of babies
97. I very rarely cry
98. my parents think i'm the most independent in the family
99. I will do anything for a back massage/tickle.
100. I'm optimistic by choice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home