Monday, June 20, 2005

Disco Rollerskating

Hands shaking to put rollerskates on. Music devouring my body... rhyth overcomes me. I want to skate more than I've ever wanted anything right now. Disco Skating is my outlet. My freedom. It is another me... pure expression, exhilaration, excitement. I want to be the music. I feel it everywhere, within and around me... pulling and pushing my body with its rhythm.

Skating with Jared. Jared is amazing!!!!!!! wow. this kids got skills. He is incredibly strong, coordinated, he can take anything and do anything you can possibly imagine. He is my skating partner. We skated together for a couple years and took state championship. We are awesome together...

Ode to Jared:
He is handsome. He would never say anything bad about anyone ever. He is true to himself and others. He is dedicated and works very hard. He'll make an awesome father someday. He is and has been in love with me for a very very long time... such a sweetheart. He took me to prom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home