Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Art of Exercise

Its early. Like 5:00 in the morning. And we're driving to the gym. i just ate something.. who knows what, but i love to eat first thing when i wake up. I'm very excited to be going to the gym. I've been getting up like this for about 5 years now. My car is the victim of my confused hands.... hands that will never understand that my steering wheel is NOT a drum, but is in fact a car part.

i'm at the gym. ready to Go in and get ready to sweat. my mammoth headphones are on... lets go for it. Basically, one consciously decides that one will do whatever it takes to work one's body till it hurts... actually its a wonderful wonderful hurt. one such as i loves this. we crave it. So we don't really care what I look like. at least I don't. I'm sure I look like a sweaty freak.

i do this every day and i eat whatever i want. whatever.. whenever. its great. ;) cause' i loves food!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home