Wednesday, October 26, 2005

DISCO SKATING!




Tis what I did all high school. Every weekend. I became rather good. A coach approached me and asked me t' couples disco roller skate with Jared. We ended up competin' in competitions. We won state championship. It didn't mean much though... since no one disco skates anymore.

Let it be known that me Jared be incredible in every aspect o' t' word. Hot, talented, brilliant, and t' most down-to-earth chap ever. I don't know anyone quite as good natured as this kid.

He was in two different roller-skatin' commercials last summer. And a group o' me skatin' buddies were able t' be sponsored t' skate across America. They started on t' east coast in New York and ended up on t' west coast in California. It took them 3-4 months. These sprogs be die hard. And so be I.

There be absolutely nothin' like it. Ohhh... t' funkiness! Gives me hot pants!

3 Comments:

Blogger Adams Avenue said...

Arrrrggghhh Matey! Hot pants!

Arrrggghhh!

How was that for a pirate impression?

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot pants?!? nice.

Oh, and shiver me timbers....

1:12 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Disco skating? I've never once tried that, but it sounds delightfully retro.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home